Author Topic: Get your Jump Clones here!  (Read 2316 times)

arch (+ Ardelia)

• WiFi Friends
Get your Jump Clones here!
« on: November 14, 2007, 07:41:26 PM »
Asset are open for business as of today. I have put together a brief run down of how it works. I would be grateful if you could read it and make sure it makes sense and there are no spelling mistakes.

To get a jump clone through our service you will need to briefly be a member of our Corp.
Prior to joining ASSET you will need to train Infomorph Psychology 1 level for each clone you require.
If you are in a starter Corp, be aware that if you leave you can't go back.
 If you are in a player corp, tell your CEO what you are doing, and resign all roles. (this takes 24hrs). Then come to Cat VI moon 7 Federal Intelligence and apply to join (preferably make an appointment).
On payment of the agreed fee you will be accepted.
You can then make a clone in the same station. (they charge 100,000 isk) Then you should move to one of the other stations in the list provided and make another. Continue like this until you have all the clones you have skill for.
DO NOT MAKE MORE THAN 1 CLONE IN EACH STATION!
After you have done this, either rejoin your corp or make a new one. You will be booted from this one before next DT if you are still here.

Using Jump clones

Move to any station where you do not have a jump clone (or it will be destroyed). In your Character Sheet you have a tab for Jump Clones, open this and select the one you want to jump to, right click, Clone Jump. The body you just left now becomes a jump clone.

Ardrent Entaris

• WiFi Friends
  • Frequent Templar Stabber
Re: Get your Jump Clones here!
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2007, 11:08:47 PM »
Interesting idea.

I'm surprised more corps haven't been doing this.
Space ships are cool.

Vexo

• Tiki Master
    • SphereDev
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2007, 06:51:54 AM »
Looks like a good service. Your description is concise, and looks like it would do well in the Sell Orders forum.

As a side note, EFRON is close to having above 8.0 standing with Ministry of War (because I am the only person with any standing at all), so the whole corp may soon be able to get JCs from them. Just so long as no one else goes and runs missions for them and screws everything up. :P
<WIP> Okay. There's this gender-shifting alien from Mars.

arch (+ Ardelia)

• WiFi Friends
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2007, 11:39:24 AM »
Vexo, what did you do? your personal standings with Ministry of War are down.  :'(

Vexo

• Tiki Master
    • SphereDev
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2007, 05:33:26 PM »
Vexo, what did you do? your personal standings with Ministry of War are down.  :'(

Blame the NOSing cruisers. I'm sure they'll be back up soon enough though.
<WIP> Okay. There's this gender-shifting alien from Mars.