Author Topic: Your guide to CSM X  (Read 902 times)

Klai

• [EFRON] Stickyhand
  • EFRON
Your guide to CSM X
« on: March 20, 2015, 12:38:41 AM »
Manfred Sideous & Sugar Kyle - Permanent attendees - they got significantly more votes than the other candidates

Linked to all available candidate interviews below:
Manfred "fuck supers" Sideous - If you want the type of null-sec which is fun. Where supers don't rule all, and where more than 2 coalitions can participate, he is your guy.
Cagali Cagali - Most useless person possible to be elected. Absolute garbage. The worst of all BRAVE candidates that ran. Centre of recent drama where "all parties were at fault" for one side being retarded, full of shite, never online.
Sort dragon - Don't really need to say....Awful.
Jayne Fillion - Spectre fleet guy - Wants better in game grouping tools outside of alliances / corps. Well thought out platform, Good.
Steve Ronuken - Only industry candidate. CCP apologist, but seems to provide them and the CSM with a lot of data / assistance.
Chance Ravinne - Branding / Marketing guy, newbro to eve. Makes extremely well produced eve videos on youtube. Boundless enthusiasm, seems to have good judgement, but significantly lacks knowledge. Pushing newbro experience and csm communication.
Gorga - Who?
corebloodbrothers - Awful, useless, providence.
Thoric Frosthammer - Seems to have some understanding of the game, intentions are unclear.
Sugar Kyle - Despite being grrr snuffbox, put in an extreme amount of effort / time (more than any other) into the position last time. Tons of townhalls etc Represented lowsec well.
Endie - It's endie. He knows Sov. Claims to put the game ahead of personal allegiance. Knowledgable, experienced.
Mike Azariah - CSM Veteran, wide range of interests. Represents high sec more than most other candidates. Seems to have well thought out positions and listens to people.
corbexx - Represented the W-space community well. Was extremely active last CSM with townhalls etc. Has alts in basically every alliance.
Sion Kumitomo - Top ranking goon representative. Called for transparency in a well thought out TMDC article which seemed to me to be a hit piece on other CSM candidates right before the election. Not to be trusted.

« Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 01:05:37 AM by Klai »

Fykes

• Slag
  • EFRON
Re: Your guide to CSM X
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2015, 01:36:23 PM »
Gorga is nulli leadership/fc

Klai

• [EFRON] Stickyhand
  • EFRON
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2015, 01:47:26 PM »

Any details you can give about him? Will he provide good representation?

Fykes

• Slag
  • EFRON
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2015, 01:53:31 PM »

Any details you can give about him? Will he provide good representation?

honestly don't know much about his stance on issues (probably won't be far off progod though), but he's always seemed like a decent guy and he's well liked within nulli afaik

Klai

• [EFRON] Stickyhand
  • EFRON
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2015, 02:50:22 PM »
honestly don't know much about his stance on issues (probably won't be far off progod though), but he's always seemed like a decent guy and he's well liked within nulli afaik
That's the issue I had writing about him. I think i've even been in a fleet with him and I still have no idea what he stands for. Well, at least he's an FC I suppose. So he does actually play the game.